Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 May 2014

HERE COMES TOBOR. 1956 Children's Sci-Fi TV Program w/ Tobor The Robot.





This looks great, I remembered watching TOBOR the Great but couldn't remember as an adult what it was called, then one day it pop in my mind and I got a copy off eBay, I had no idea there were others.  And it has, facial recognition, electronic damping, stars wars shoot things out of the sky.  The only thing we don't have is ESP control, loops with EEG control.  Science Fiction They Said.. Compared to Nostradamus and his cryptic quatrains they seem to have got it pretty well matched.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm