Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

How To Neutralise Superglue White Residue On Jewellery

People regularly use superglue as its cheap and supposedly quick to use.  The problem is it was design the stick skin together and you need to use the tiniest amounts.  Unfortunately is so free running that its easy to use too much and end up with a terrible white mess.  Cleaning Super Glue (superglue) White Residue Off isn't easy without destroying the object, so I started to look for alternatives when given a messed up Necklace: In fact there is a simple solution, so simple That I Don't Know Why I hadn't Seen It Before.

It works every time on heat resistant materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm